ladybug princess





Friday, July 10, 2009

Outside



We decided to go with a blue door and shutters to add a little color and it seems to compliment the rocking chairs really well. After all this is Auburn.



So here are some photos from the outdoor projects. The top photo is the side of the house I just started on. I had to make sure that I at least started this because the first window is Jellybean's room. The top and other two windows are what the front of the house looked like before I started painting and putting up the storm windows. I think hanging over the side of the roof to paint was the most fun. The yard looks better than it did last year but it still needs a lot of work, it just has not been on the top of the list that I get from Leslie. I believe next on the list for outdoors will be gutters or a storm door, I have to check with the boss.

Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment