ladybug princess





Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gator

When the fish will not bite, why not play with the gator.
The gator was very annoyed by my popping cork.








While I was fighting this gator Justin was taking the pictures. When he got to the boat he decided to start rolling. Luckily we were able to break the line before he tried to take out his anger on us. Unfortunately the fishing was not good but this made the whole trip. I have never been out and seen so many redfish without getting at least one to bite. Justin and I threw out everything we had in our tackle boxes with no luck and even tried some of the bait we caught with our nets. We tried again the next day but had the same luck, again seeing plenty of fish but none of them were interested in what we had.
Tom





No comments:

Post a Comment