ladybug princess





Friday, March 26, 2010

7 Months!!

Emily is 7 months today!!! Again, I will have pics up soon when I fix my camera. She has done great with her first week of Daycare and her teachers love her!!! I feel like sometimes they don't want me to take her home! She is sitting up on her own and loves to play with all of her toys and mommy's toys too like the remote, the cell phone, jewelry...you name it! It is unbelievable how much hair that girl has! My mom thinks that it may be time for a haircut but I think I may hold out until at least 12 months-even if it's in her face b/c so far she's fine with hair bows! She is very observant and loves to "play" with the dogs. Hopefully I will get some new pictures up soon.
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Lucas starts on Thursday. I don't know if I will survive! Miss you. Emily is beautiful!! I love the hair - I won't show Lucas because he would get jealous. Nothing worse than a jealous 6 month old.

    ReplyDelete