She is too precious!! I am so excited to hear that the doctor gave her a good report about the cyst. I hope you don't have to come to b'ham for that either but when you do come to b'ham be sure to give us a call. We would love to meet her! You look great by the way!
We have just expanded to a family of 4!! Emily is 2 and Mia arrived on January 26th,2012. We are so blessed to have 2 very beautiful girls in our lives!
We need to see a close up of the little Auburn dress! I heard she looked precious in it. Love to all............Aunt Sheila
ReplyDeleteShe is too precious!! I am so excited to hear that the doctor gave her a good report about the cyst. I hope you don't have to come to b'ham for that either but when you do come to b'ham be sure to give us a call. We would love to meet her! You look great by the way!
ReplyDelete