ladybug princess





Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mr. Block




This is a co-worker of mine when I have to pull work detail out at the in-laws new house. Mr. Block helps keep an eye on the fire while I burn debris. Mr. Block said he comes from south Georgia where grew up in the woods. He had been looking for a place to relax and get back to woods after being hauled around from different mills and lumber yards. Right now he is enjoying the easy life under the stars on his couch. Mr. Block's only concern is a young Boston Terrier by the name of Josie. Josie has been known to steal small pieces of wood such as Mr. Block and chew them to bits. I asked him if he was scared that Josie would one day get a hold of him and he said " I have had a good life, ever since I was a sapling I knew I was put here to serve others and if I can't be a shelf, well a chew toy would be just fine." For some reason the landscaper thinks I have a lot of extra time on my hands.


Tom

1 comment:

  1. So, I think I found Mr. Block a friend...check out Mr. Barrel from Raleigh, NC at http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090616/ap_on_re_us/us_barrel_monster_art

    Hopefully they can join together against the powerful Josie if it becomes necessary!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete